Dry Cleaner Clothing Sales

Lots of dry cleaners will have a sale a couple times a year to sell off clothing that has never been picked up. It can be a good place to find some nice things and many times they are only sold for what it cost to clean the item.

By Robin

By (Guest Post)

Thanks Robin!
I had no idea of this. A friend of mine years ago, used to leave her articles and of course over time they weren't there. Now I know where they went. She never mentioned it and I never asked.

JJager

By AUNT EM (Guest Post)

YOU ARE SO RIGHT. I USED TO OWN A DRY CLEANERS YEARS AGO AND YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED HOW MANY PEOPLE DO LEAVE NOT ONLY CLOTHES BUT ALSO DRAPERY,BEDSPREADS, ETC.
WE JUST DIDNT HAVE THE ROOM TO STORE ALL THESE ABANDONED ITEMS AND IT WAS POLICY THAT AFTER 3 MONTHS TO JUST SELL THEM OFF .THE ONLY EXCEPTION WAS "MEN IN UNIFORM" BECAUSE OF OVERSEAS DEPLOYMENT WHEN I KNEW THEY COULD BE GONE FOR UNDETERMINED TIME.