What Tools Do I Need to Get Started Painting Gourds?

I am new at painting gourds. What are the best tools to use as a beginner? Where can I purchase them without spending a lot of money?

By phyl from IA

Pick up a cheap set of paintbrushes and a variety of paint that you think would look good. If you have a dollar store or similar type store near you that would be a good place to start. Other than that I would try hobby lobby, Michaels, or Walmart. If you are going to do it often I would recommend getting a nicer set of paint brushes and if you are going to paint a background color spray paint might be a quick and easy option. Just be sure to let it dry before you paint any designs.

Crafts NatureNovember 14, 2010
🎄
🍂
Generated 2022-11-01 10:12:28 in 984 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf30541932.tip.html