17 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas?

Category Birthday
Deciding what to do for your birthday can be daunting. You want everyone to have a great time, but are coming up blank. This is a page about 17 year old birthday party ideas.

I'm turning 17 in a couple of weeks and I have no clue what to do with friends. My parents are taking me to Disney World (don't live in FL though), so I'm not going to do a big party. I'm not sure whether I want to do co-ed or just girls. I'd like to do something a little more special than just going out to eat. But at the same time, I'm not looking for something big or with a lot of planning. Any thoughts? Thanks so much!

Rachel

Answers

By TracyInNH (Guest Post)

My son (16) just went to a birthday party at The Olive Garden. They went afterschool and had an early dinner. I think there were 10 of them and they each paid for themselves (they only did salad and breadsticks). He said it was cool to do something "grown up".

Happy Birthday, Rachel! If you don't want to do a big party, stick with just the girls. If you just want to do something silly/fun/goofy... think about:

Minature golf
Bowling party
Roller skating party
Trip to the zoo
Paint ball games
Slumber party
Go-Kart racing
Backyard Croquet or Badminton party
T-shirt painting party
Pot-luck supper party
Picnic party in the park

Have fun, be safe, and say "Hi" to Mickey for me.

Matoaka

How about a plain old out door barbque? Or a cookout - no BBQ sauce required? You could do it in the backyard or the local park?

By christine (Guest Post)

For my friend's birthday we chilled at her house for a bit then hung out at the mall, went to a movie & had a sleepover at her house. Loud music, dancing, and attempts at wrestling. It was a lot of fun.

You can have a party with just your most close friends. Can you do a slumber party and just have 1 or 2 friends over?

I am turning 17 on March 7, 2013 and I need ideas on what to do. My cake is goin to be Lil Wayne and that what I want my theme to be.

I have no idea what to do so if anyone has any ideas gmail me please. mistybarnes96 AT gmail.com

I am turning 17 in December and I want to throw a birthday bash! I was thinking of renting a banquet hall, but I want a theme which will help me get ideas. I am a girl. I have various and diverse interests. I am not a girly girl at all. I play basketball, but I don't think I want a basketball themed party. There will be a lot of people from my school.

By Meghan W

Answers

Can you afford to rent a banquet hall?

I am turning 17 in 4 days and I have no clue what theme I should do. Should I have a kick back? or what?

By Justine

Tomorrow is my sister's 17th birthday (1st of February). What steps should I make?

By Sally from Jordan

Hi guys, my birthday is in two weeks (29th of March) and I want to have a party on that day. My mum does not want to spend much (probably only $30). What foods and games should I have? It will be guys and girls. No theme.

By ilukaperi

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayMarch 16, 2013
😷
🌻
😎
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf30888279.tip.html