Show Photos of Garden in Bloom To Home Buyers

Since I was planning to move, I took pictures of all my flower beds and saved them on a flash drive. I thought it would give potential home buyers a visual of how everything looks when in bloom. I gave my flash drive to my realtor. My realtor made a picture board of all the flower beds and displayed it at every open house.

Enjoy the upcoming planting season.

By bernadette from Indianapolis

That's a really good idea. Our last move was in September, the plan of any bulbs would have been a great help too.
Marg from England.

This is a truly awesome idea. Most people seem to look for houses during the winter months when trees are bare, plants are gone, and the grounds are covered with snow.

This is not the best time to see hidden issues in the foundation or on the roof, but this is when people have lots of free time on their hands.

Home and Garden Gardening Helpful HintsFebruary 16, 2011
🍀
💘