Printable for Keeping Track of Birthdays

I am looking for a form to print to keep track of Birthdays, year at a glance style. Thanks for any help.

i myself have it written on the calendar. when the new year comes i've copied any birthdays on new calendar from previous one.

I keep track for family and friends by doing a list on Excel...I put in the months and then under that I list who's birthday it is and then the day beside it like: January
Tony-2nd
Bill-14th
So on....then I print it out. I keep it in an accordian file with holiday cards, envelopes.
Hope this helps.

I just write all the birthdays on my calendar. I am always checking my calendar anyway. That has worked for me. I usually go to Dollar General or some place such as that and buy up quite a few cards I'll be needing at once. I get the .50 ea kind but they are very nice. I also make some on the computer and I figure with card stock and envelopes, they probably cost me 11 cents plus a little of my time!

As part of my Mother's birthday gift in Feb. I had bought her this nice accordian type of file from Wal-Mart. It is vinyl coated I guess....it has atleast 12 areas. I also bought her a bunch of nice Birthday and other greeting cards at Dollar General. She sends lots of cards. Well let me tell you, she was very excited about this gift and thought I'd chosen some really nice cards that she'd be very proud to send. This file thing also had tabs where she could fill out the months of the year and then organize her cards by the month. I think this makes a good gift-giving idea but it works for anyone to keep on top of buying cards and sending them!

If you are good with the computer, or scrapbooking. You can make a book that does not contain the year, as calendars do. You only print the days of the month and leave space beside each day to jot down birthdays, aniversaries and any other dates you want to remember. Since it isn't an actual yearly calendar, it will work for every year and additions are easily jotted down. Be sure to include the extra day in Feb.!

I worked at a print shop and we made these birthday books for free gifts to customers. Very handy.
I also keep a box of various cards for occasions when I might not feel like getting out to buy a card. Most of the cards are blank on the inside and I write a sentament individual to the person.

You use a computer everyday so use the www.birthdayalarm.com it is free and it will e-mail you 2 weeks or a week in advance. you can add everyone. I use it and love it. I never miss a b-day

Elizabeth,I know your request is a little old but if you are still looking I got mine at:www,realsimple.com/birthday If you found a better one let me know but this on works fine.A hint:I use pencil on mine because I can erase and insert another.Happy Holidays,Keeper