Fun Game for Reunions or Game Nights

I wanted to share a game idea that's great for family reunions, neighbor game-nights or whatever, it's so fun and hilarious! I've never heard of it before, perhaps some of you have. It's called "How's Yours?" and everyone is sitting either in the living room or kitchen, wherever. The object is to come up with something that everyone has in common, like 'family' or 'house' - anything that's common with everyone. One person is chosen to leave the room, somewhere they can't hear, then the rest of the people gathered around decide what "thing" the one who left will have to guess this time.

For instance, the person in our group left the room and we decided on 'house'. The person is called back into the room and he or she ask each person around the room, "How's yours?" and you can just say one word clues, like, "clean," "big," "blue," etc. and the person has to guess what it is. After the person guessing has asked everyone in the room and still can't figure it out, they can ask each person again and everyone will have to say something different. A funny example of our clue "house" was the person guessing asked me "How's yours?" and I said, "Filthy," and everyone laughed because the person guessing thought it was 'music'. When he finally guessed it was 'house', I joked, "Yes, I listen to filthy music," lol.

Anyway, it's really fun, and it can get hilarious. The clue can be anything that is common with everyone. Just wanted to share the idea, does anyone have any other fun 'vocal' game ideas like that? I'd love to hear them! :)

By Stacey from Orem, UT

That game sounds like lots of fun and no, I've never heard of it before this. Now if I can just remember it until the next family reunion or ward party . . . .

YA mormon chicks! I love you

We play a similar game. You may want to try it. One person is the "doctor" and he has to find out what's wrong with the patients. My favorite one is when the patients actually think they are the person sitting to their right. If it gets to the point that the "doctor" is getting stuck, somebody yells "psychiatrist" and everone runs around the room for a few seconds switching spots. Now they are the person they have moved to sit next to.