Cheesy Chicken Pizza
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
- 1 cup diced, cooked chicken
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups pizza sauce
- your favorite pizza dough or 1 tube refrigerated pizza crust dough
Roll out dough into a 12 inch circle on a large pizza pan. Spread with pizza sauce. Top with chicken, onion, pepper, mushrooms and cheeses. Bake on lowest rack at 400 degrees F for approximately 20 minutes if using store-bought dough. Homemade may take 30-35 minutes.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.