WallsCleaning

Shaving Cream Left Light Lines on Painted Wall

Category Walls

Last weekend I had a party that got a little crazy and some kids covered my whole bathroom with shaving cream and it left a faint line where it had been sprayed. I was wondering if any of you knew if there was a product that could be used to get rid of these faint lines?

By Bryce

It may have permanently stained the paint on the wall. I have an idea. Have another party but call it the "paint my bathroom" party. Make sure to invite the friends who created the artwork in the bathroom. Mark a container to hold donations to pay for the paint and supplies. If you are serving any alcoholic drinks, serve the drinks when the job is done. Good luck and have fun.

It could be that the shaving cream cleaned the area it touched. Try washing the surrounding area to see it it will then all match. Good luck.