How to Make Shaving Cream Snow Dough

Category Playdough
Mix shaving cream and baking soda to make this fun to play with dough. This is a guide about how to make shaving cream snow dough.

This dough is very easy to make and my kids love it. It's even kinda cold when you are working with it. My daughter loves making snowmen with her dough. It's a big hit.

Total Time: 5 minutes

Yield: About 4 cups.

Source: Pinterest-inspired

• 4 cups of baking soda
  • 6 oz (1/2 of a 12 ounce can) of shaving cream

I got my shaving cream from the Dollar store.

1. Fill a bowl with shaving cream. I used about 1/2 of the can and it filled up my bowl.
  2. Add baking soda. Stir to mix. The consistency is similar to pie dough before you form it into a ball. You may need to add more baking soda or shaving cream to get it how you like it, but it seems pretty forgiving with the measurements.
  3. Have fun making snowmen and whatever else your kids come up with!

Top Comment

This reminds me of a popular product in the stores that my kids always wanted but it was too expensive so I never got it. Longest sentence ever!:) I think it's moon sand. I will definitely have to make this for them and maybe they'll forgive me.