Shaving Cream Art
January 28, 2012
Make colorful artwork using shaving cream and paint. Then transfer them to paper!
Approximate Time: 10 to 15 minutes
- shaving cream
- acrylic paint, in a few bright colors
- old cookie sheet or tray
- white card stock paper
- Spray the shaving cream onto the tray or cookie sheet and spread to the size of the paper you have.
- Next drop some of each color of paint on top of the shaving cream.
- Using toothpicks have your child swirl the colors around in the shaving cream.
- When they are finished creating their colorful artwork, place the card stock paper over top and press gently to make sure it touched all of the paint.
- Next lift up the paper and using the spatula scrap the shaving cream off of the paper.
- The paper should have the colorful designs on in now. Let it dry and you can use the colorful paper for another craft in the future display your child's art work as it is!
By Domestic Charm from Arizona
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.