California Blend Vegetable Casserole
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
- 1 package frozen California blend vegetables (20 oz.)*
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup coarse bread crumbs
*Substitute for California Blend:
- 1 package frozen cauliflower (8 oz.)
- 1 package frozen cur broccoli (6 oz.)
- 1 package baby carrots, sliced (8 oz.)
Put vegetables in oiled casserole, pour soup over them. Melt butter; stir in bread crumbs. Cover soup and vegetables with buttered crumbs. Bake 45 minutes at 325 degrees F or until vegetables are done.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.