Adding a Crochet Skirt to Pillowcases?

Category Crochet
An attractive finish to linens can be crocheted. This page is about adding a crochet skirt to pillowcases.

I have the stamped pillow cases for Colonial Girl (Herrschners 11-8428) or any company who carries the Southern Belle Lady with a Fan. I have misplaced the instructions for the crochet. Please help.

By Frances

Answers

I have seen those in the catalog, but never bought any. I thought they came with the crochet already on them.
Are you having to make the crochet yourself, or did it come with premade crochet to attach yourself?

Anonymous

Did you find the instructions for the crochet skirt you were looking for? I have them. Just finished my first skirt, working on my second.

Please the instructions to me. I have a set of pillowcases that my grandma started the embroidery on and I finished that.

I am really struggling with th crochet skirt. Thank you

Crafts CrochetMarch 17, 2013
🐛
😎
😷
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf38759101.tip.html