Hot Chinese Chicken Salad
- 8 chicken thighs, skinned, boned, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup corn oil
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 large ripe tomato, chunked
- 1/3 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup coarsely chopped green onion
- 1 cup slant sliced celery
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
Roll chicken in cornstarch. In skillet, heat corn oil over medium high heat. Add chicken; quickly brown. Sprinkle with garlic powder. Add next 5 ingredients. Stir in soy sauce. Cover; reduce heat and cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp. Lightly toss with lettuce. Serve hot with rice. Makes 4 servings.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.