Organizing Gloves (and Mittens)

With 5 kids in the house, we are always looking for their mitts especially for a matching pair. I took some twine and tied it to both ends of the shelf and used clothespins to hang them up. This works for drying them at the same time. It would probably work if you hang some twine on the wall as well.

By coville123 from Brockville, Ontario

2 More Solutions

I purchased a hanging shoe bag and I use it on the wall behind our back door so that when someone needs a pair of gloves, all they need to do is grab a pair that is conveniently placed in one of the shoe pockets.

Ever have trouble finding that elusive other glove? Well, I take pinchey clothes pins, thread a string through the hole and nail them to the inside of my closet door. Then I simply hang the gloves together on these clothes pins.

Organizing ClothingOctober 18, 2011
🎄
🎉
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf392608.tip.html