Organizing Gloves (and Mittens)

Category Clothing
Whether it's winter gloves, or gardening and work gloves; it''s easy to have a number of pairs around the house, especially if you have children. Keep those gloves organized and easily accessible. This is a page about organizing gloves.

With 5 kids in the house, we are always looking for their mitts especially for a matching pair. I took some twine and tied it to both ends of the shelf and used clothespins to hang them up. This works for drying them at the same time. It would probably work if you hang some twine on the wall as well.

By coville123 from Brockville, Ontario

I purchased a hanging shoe bag and I use it on the wall behind our back door so that when someone needs a pair of gloves, all they need to do is grab a pair that is conveniently placed in one of the shoe pockets. The pockets are also large enough to put hats in by folding them in half. It has worked perfectly for us for five years now!

By Kelly J from Cleveland, OH

Ever have trouble finding that elusive other glove? Well, I take pinchey clothes pins, thread a string through the hole and nail them to the inside of my closet door. Then I simply hang the gloves together on these clothes pins. Works great for hats, scarves, etc., and I guarantee you will never have to hunt for a matching glove again!

By Harm0ny

Organizing ClothingOctober 18, 2011
🌻
😎
🐛
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf392608.tip.html