Note Library Due Date On Bookmark

When you take out a book from the library, I always use a bookmark. I write the due date on a post-it note and stick it to the book mark, as I read the book and move the bookmark the date is always right there. If you want you could also use the post-it as the bookmark. I've done that a few times also. Hope it saves you some money!

By Lisee from Bloomfield, NJ

Many libraries have computerized their collections. When you check out a book they give you a little "cash register" receipt. why not use that for a book mark. It will have the title, due date and other pertinent info. I have a large collection of bookmarks. Some are more than 60 years old. I never use them to hold my place in a book.

Organizing BooksFebruary 2, 2012
🐛
👒
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf41360646.tip.html