Cylindrical Wall Mounted Containers for Bathroom

We are redoing our bathroom and I saw a great idea on TV. They used concrete forms and cut them to desired thickness and placed them on the wall. Then they put face clothes, etc. in them.

The problem: the concrete forms I found were reasonable, but about 3 times as much as I need. Any other suggestions for round/cylinder shapes? The only other idea I have is a baby formula can (cardboard) that I can cut to size.

By M. Lewis

Try PVC pipe. It comes in all sizes, cuts easily, is lightweight and inexpensive. Look online www.houzz.com/.../DIY--Rachelle-Falcon---for a sample of this used as a wine rack. Empty paint cans work well, too. Most paint stores sell them, and the finish is similar to chrome.

Organizing BathroomJanuary 29, 2012
🎂
🌻
📓