ShoppingFrugal Living

Go With The Flow At The Dollar Store

Go with the flow of goods. There seems to be an ebb and flow in items at the 99 Cent store. They will have a delivery of, say, lingerie, and there will be lots until it is sold out. Now the deliveries are split among all the stores so it pays to go to another store to check out what ended up there. I got underwear at one store and then went to another and found, aha!, a whole rack of Hanes bras in my size and just the kind I like, so I snapped up a 1/2 dozen.

That will keep me for a while. (and I got $30 worth of bras for $6, it would cost me that for just ONE at the department store.)

By Pamphyila from Los Angeles