DogsPets

Rusty and Sam (Terrier ?)

Category Dogs

This is Rusty a mix of terrier and ?. He and his brother Sam were dropped on a road leading to our house which is on a dead end. He and his brother are the best. Rusty especially guards he will scan the whole front yard all day from this bench on the front porch.

rustyandsam.jpg

rustyonporch.jpg

By Joyce Barker

By Tucker (Guest Post)

Your Dogs are VERY LUCKY to have you!
I LOVE that you took them in and gave them a loving caring home and Family!
God Bless!

Reply Like this photo? Yes
By Joan (Guest Post)

Guys like you help somewhat to restore my faith in human beings. I am so happy these adorable little guys found you to be their family. I am sure they are rewarding you daily. Goodness has its own rewards. Unfortunately in my town last year some demented man who asked for but could not get one of a litter of puppies took his anger out on the little puppies and slit all their throats. Only one survived, and they named her "Amazing Grace". The demented person is in a mental hospital being elvauated. I hope he gets well after a long, long time there.

Reply Like this photo? Yes
By Vanet Uvino (Guest Post)

The dogs are beautiful and so is your family. God Bless you for taking in both dogs. We need more folks like you. Keep up the great work!!

Reply Like this photo? Yes