Matchbox Doll

This is a matchbox doll I like to make.

By Stormy from Vacaville, CA

By Lynda (Guest Post)

The photo is a bit dark. Does your doll have a face?
Are the arms of pipe-cleaner wire? Did you paint it or cover it in cloth? I suppose it's from the largeer kitchen match box? Are those beads for the feet/hands? It's certainly different. Can you send an even brighter photo? : )

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I make them out of the small match boxes and use either wire or pipe cleaners for the arms and legs. This one is the colored wire. I use a soda cap for the head and a brad to keep it on. I use beads for the hands and the feet. The face is a picture of friends or family. I try to decorate the matchbox according to their personality to make it personal for them.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I make them out of the small match boxes and use either wire or pipe cleaners for the arms and legs. This one is the colored wire. I use a soda cap for the head and a brad to keep it on.

I use beads for the hands and the feet. The face is a picture of friends or family. I try to decorate the matchbox according to their personality to make it personal for them.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Crafts Toys DollmakingJuly 16, 2007
📓
🐛
😷
🌻
😎
Generated 2020-07-23 12:53:32 in 932 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf42674596.tip.html