Looking for Items for Children's Theatre

I am opening a children's theatre/auditorium in June and I'm looking for theatrical/ comedy tragedy masks/film reels, movie theme type material to upholstery a couple of chair/sofas. Any ideas?

Have a campaign of all your young actors to write letters to SAG--
Screen Actors Guild in Hollywood CA. I believe Ed Asner is the President. Have them write and ask for small bits and pieces of movie nostaligia.
Also write letters--to those members that have not in the limelight lately. Ask for autograph picture--it will be a keepsake and it will boost the stars ego--get what I mean. " Break a leg"

http://www.sag.org/

You might try school audio visual departments and old movie theatres for film rolls and old movie posters.