Using Plants to Hide Unattractive Items

Strategically placed plantings can help hide unattractive outdoor items, such as stored items, temporary structures, garden tools, and more. This is a guide about use plants to hide unattractive items.

I have this welding table outdoors because there is no room for it indoors. It was my dad's so I like to keep it. I decided to put all my sprouting plant cuttings on this welding table, and there is still tons of room for more plants ;)

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Top Comment

This has got to be handy and it's nice that you want to keep it because it was your Dad's, but I'm wondering how much longer it will last if not treated with some type protective coating...maybe a couple coats of Rust-Oleum?

Anonymous

You are right, that is a good idea. I will pain over it with an attractive color of rustolium ;)