Use Plants to Hide Unattractive Outdoor Items

I have this welding table outdoors because there is no room for it indoors. It was my dad's so I like to keep it. I decided to put all my sprouting plant cuttings on this welding table, and there is still tons of room for more plants ;)

Top Comment

This has got to be handy and it's nice that you want to keep it because it was your Dad's, but I'm wondering how much longer it will last if not treated with some type protective coating...maybe a couple coats of Rust-Oleum?

Anonymous

You are right, that is a good idea. I will pain over it with an attractive color of rustolium ;)

There is a product called Corroseal. It is a rust converting primer. You paint it over the rust and it turns black.

It stops the rust. This is great for items that are pitted. There is no need to paint after painting a coat of this. We use it on a number of outdoor items.

Home and Garden Gardening Helpful HintsJune 6, 2017
🌻
🐰
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Use-Plants-to-Hide-Unattractive-Outdoor-Items.html