LandscapingGardening

Unique Strap On Sod Cutter

Have any of you seen or created some sort of sod cutter that straps in some way onto a shoe? Let me explain. I've read that one of the best ways to create a short pathway in the garden is by digging up small sections of sod and filling these in directly with concrete.

Okay. But I'd like to improvise and maybe cut shapes. Imagine a largish cookie cutter strapped onto your shoe, to do the layout and initial cutting of a shape. Then you'd rock your foot back and forth to deepen the cut. Imperfect, but interesting.

There is a product that's similar, but it's only a blade that cuts one line. It sells for $75 on the internet. Maybe this doesn't exist, or perhaps it won't work, but if you could offer me some feedback, I'd really appreciate it.

Nica

By Nica from Big Bend WV