Shells and Tomato Salad
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
- 3 cups uncooked large shell pasta
- 1 can diced tomatoes, diced
- 1 can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup each sliced green onion, diced green bell pepper, diced yellow bell pepper and thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese (opt.)
Cook pasta to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain; rinse with cold water to cool. In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta and all remaining ingredients; mix well. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired. Makes 6 servings.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.