GardenPhotos

Rock Garden

This was started on a slope my husband said would never work! But I carried on and the result has been my favorite place in my yard! I am always changing and adding on as well. it is a constant canvas of art work to me.

By Francesca

Rock Garden

It's fabulous. What you have to add now is some kind of trickling waterfall and some lighting for the evening.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

One of the best rock gardens I've ever seen. I too have a slope that I needed to find a solution for. Thanks for posting your pictures. Now I can visualize mine. Wishing you lots more enjoyment as you continue to create.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

This is a picture of the rock garden that my husband made for me. The hydranga bush in the background is beautiful this year--blue, purple, pink, the nicest it has been since I have had it. I truly enjoy looking at this scene every day.

By Sally

Rock Garden

Rock Garden

This is a picture of my rock garden, most of it is recycled.

By sherry from Onset, MA

Answers:

Rock Garden

Very cute. Where did you get the rocks? Your idea of putting the flowers in containers is great, no weeding. Thanks for sharing. (06/18/2009)

By Kathy

Rock Garden

That is my kind of garden! :) (06/18/2009)

By Heather Krucker