AdvicePets

Pets Catalog and Parvo Shots

I am in need of a catalog called, The Pets Catalog. I am requesting for one to be sent to me. Thank you for your time. Or anything on how to get free parvo shots for puppies ages 12-20 weeks old. Again, thank you very much for your time.

Jeanette Allen

By Paula W (Guest Post)

A good idea for getting free parvo shots is to call your local humane society. There is usually an organization that will provide these basic immunizations at cost or for free. You may have to wait a few weeks for an "immunization clinic", but it can save you a lot of money. Good for you for trying to insure that your puppies have medical care and prevention of the most common diseases.

I'll have to add my "2 cents". Please, make sure you give your puppies and dogs monthly heartworm prevention. It is so important.