DishesCleaning

Used Dryer Sheets to Clean Pans

If you want to make it easy to clean dishes in which you have baked meat loaf, scalloped potatoes and so on, just fill the empty dish with detergent and hot water, then throw in a couple of USED drier sheets, like Bounce. Let soak for a few minutes or so, and voila!, you can wash that dish and all the burned-on gunk comes right off. So easy!

Source: I had actually heard of this, or read it somewhere, long before I tried it. The drier sheets must be used ones.

By Annabelle from Phoenix

By (Guest Post)

I have done this for quite a while now..however, I don't use detergent..just hot water and the dryer sheet or 2 and plus they do not have to be used ones. I always have used new ones...as it is the "stuff" in the sheet that loosens the stuck on material, but if used ones work, then fine