Favorite Magazines

What are your favorite magazines? Post your ideas.

I normally don't buy magazines, they are just too expensive. But one I can't live without is Real Simple.

If you purchased this magazine and used the tips in it you can save yourself money. It has tips on using items in your kitchen to do your cleaning, how to organize and so many great tips.

It is the only magazine that I have ever read front to back.

By Liz From Ontario

Woman's Day and Family Circle. They have been around forever, and I feel like I have been reading them forever, but I never miss an issue of either. They are like old friends and probably two of the most inexpensive magazines available. Word to the wise - If you find a magazine you truly love, don't waste your money buying it issue to issue at the supermarket. Subscriptions are the way to go, and you never miss an issue. I buy very few magazines off the rack, and only if something really catches my interest. A lot of the magazines out there now go for $4.00 an issue and up! With a subscription you can save at least 50% off the cover cost, sometimes more.

I read Mother Earth News cover to cover. It comes out 6 times a year and there are always great ideas, recipes and articles about rural living.

Susan from ThriftyFun

I recycle magazines as much as possible. The ones I buy, I pass on to friends or relatives that I know will read them. I also have friends who give their past issues to me. Even if they are old news... it's new news to me!

My most favorite magazine is Reminise. I love going back in time and seeing the stuff either I grew up with or the things my grandmother used to talk about.