Use Lonely Socks to Keep Gas Off Hands

When filling the gas tank on my vehicle I seem to always get the smell of gas on my hands. For years I carried a pair of gloves to wear just for this and slipped them in a plastic bag in between fill ups, now and then I would take them in and wash them.

Plastic disposable gloves would be great but you have to buy them. So I now keep those lonely unmatched socks in a bag under the seat in my vehicle, if they get the smell on them I just toss them. For there is always one more waiting to take it's place. Besides they aren't lonely in the sack anymore!

By Ann Winberg from Loup City, NE

Consumer Advice Cars Helpful HintsNovember 23, 2009
🍂
🎃
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf52302921.tip.html