14 Days of Valentine

Today, I started what I am calling the "14 Days of Valentine". I am leaving a pink paper heart and a small chocolate heart on my husband's pillow every day. On the heart I am writing "14 Days of Valentine" on the back, and an attribute of his that I like on the front. The first I wrote with a calligraphy pen, "You are Sweet". I will probably write more like "You are Kind", "You have Sweet Kisses", etc.

I just bought one .73 piece of pink posterboard, and cut out 14 medium sized hearts from that, and a $2.97 bag of hearts (a mix of peanut butter, crisps, and plain chocolate). You can have a big surprise planned on the 14th day, dinner, movie, etc., or I bet he will be ready to take you out on the town by then! Just use your imagination and have fun.

By Sandy from Hernando, FL

My friend told me that he had heard that men spend an average of $100 on Valentine's gifts and that women spend an average of $50 on Valentine's gifts. I think that is outrageous!

I think your idea is very sweet and also very financially conscientious. I hope that you and your husband have a very Happy Valentine's Day celebration.

That is a nice idea!! This site has information about valentine's day, such as a collection of the best free valentine ecards to send to your valentine and selection of the best romantic movies of all time to watch on valentines day, with your valentine of course!

http://best.val  esgift.ever.com/