Making an "I Love You Because..." Jar

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 158 Feedbacks

"I Love You Because..." JarI can't think of a more special gift that shows someone how much you love them. Plus, it's easy to make and very inexpensive. Score! This jar would make a nice present for your significant other, a special friend, your kids, your mom or dad. You can personalize them for whoever is on your "special" list.

Yield: 1

• a jar: store bought or a pickle jar, popcorn jar, etc. that has been cleaned out
  • paper to decorate the jar
  • paper strips or heart shaped notes
  • pens, markers, stickers, whatever you want to use to decorate the jar

1. Make a label for your jar and adhere it to the jar with glue or tape. Or you could use a glass paint pen to write directly on the jar.
  2. "I Love You Because..." Jar

3. If your jar lid has writing on it or isn't too nice, you could spray paint it or even modge podge pretty paper onto it.
  4. On a piece of paper, write down all the reasons why you love that person. I like to make the list first so I can remember what I've written. You can write generic things such as, "You have a great smile" or "You are so nice". Add a personalized touch, such as "You change the baby's diapers without complaining!". Fond memories, "I had the best time hiking with you in Yosemite. There's no one else I would have rather gone with". You could even look up quotes online about friends, kids, significant others, etc.
  5. "I Love You Because..." Jar

6. On strips of paper or heart-shaped notes, write down all your reasons.
  7. "I Love You Because..." Jar

"I Love You Because..." Jar

8. Fold them up and put inside the jar.
  9. Enjoy seeing the smile on your loved one's face when they open the jar!

Crafts GiftsSeptember 21, 2015
🌻
👔
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/I-Love-You-Because-Jar.html