Potty TrainingToddler and Preschooler

Superhero Potty Training Incentive

This has worked for two of my boys. I made a chart with pictures of their favorite super hero. When they made it to the end of the chart (going potty moves your forward, accidents send you back) they get to call the superhero. For one child it was Spiderman, for another Superman. All you need is a helpful male relative to play the part on the phone. Works like a charm.

By Kayla from Kuna, Idaho

Eventhough my children are well past the potty training phase (7 and 12yr old twins) I think this is a brilliant idea. If your children are not into superheroes I am sure their favorite characters would work as well.