Attracting the Guy I Like

How do I get the guy I like to like me?

First off, Be Yourself. Don't try to be someone or something that you aren't, because if he becomes attracted to that person and then you try to let who are are slip in, he may not like that person. You can't live a lie for very long. Next, be confident in who you are. Not snotty or stuck-up, but confident. Be happy with who you are, what you've accomplished so far and how you look. If you have a good figure great, if not, don't be depressed and constantly reminding other people that you need to loose weight or gain weight or shape up. Those are things to talk about with your closest girlfriend about. No matter what your shape is, if you are content with *YOU*, the guy who likes you will be too. He will appreciate a woman who isn't constantly complaining. When you're confident and happy, people will just automatically gravitate to you and want to be around you. Smile, and let your inner beauty shine through.

But most importantly, _never_ chase a guy. Smile, make eye contact, and let him know that you are interested with subtle ways. After that, let him initiate the first contact or take the next step toward communication with you. Let him think that he's doing all the work to get you. If you like him, show him your interest, but let him make all the advances. Men like that. They like to think that their masculine prowess caught you ; - } And that's just fine if he's the one who you want.

This has never failed to work for me. And I'm over weight, middle aged and not particularly pretty. But I always have a few guys who are interested in me, even though I've been married for over 20yrs now to the same man.

Best of luck to you.

Ril

Hey can you help me to? I need some advice. Ok, you see, I really like this guy at my school, and I think he may like me too. But he may have a girlfriend. You see, he looks at me all the time, and I look at him too, and this has been happening for like a year and a half already (since I started liking him). It's just, I am so shy so I can't talk to him or anything, and I think he is shy too. But I really really want to go out with him. How do I do this? How do I let him know I like him? I am so scared he won't feel the same way. Can anyone help?

To: candy_cane15, you won't know until you try. And, maybe he won't feel the same about you, but there are a lot of other guys out there so too bad for him! A guy recently came up to me and said, "I think about you way too much." Then, he gave me a huge smile and then just walked away! Gave me time to think about what I was going to say back, and whether I wanted to say something or not. Maybe you could give that a try and see how it works for you.

Oh, me and the guy are dating now.

there is this guy that I'm really interested in. He already understands that I like him & he sort of asked me out. The problem is that my dad is paranoid about boys & I'm really shy around him. Can you please help me.

To CandyCane:

If you don't know how to approach him or can't think of anything to talk about, a great way is to devise a project or list that you're working on. Perhaps a group at school is involved in something that he's not involved in. You can invite him to join the group. Possibly ask him a question about homework or schoolwork. If you have been around him for a year and a half, you probably know what he does well in - math, English, science, etc. Ask him for help with a homework question. This sort of "breaks the ice." And makes it much easier for future conversations. Just be yourself, be friendly and do not say anything negative about anybody. Don't pretend to be somebody that you think he might like - it's not worth it, and it's impossible to keep it up. You are you and not somebody else. If he likes you for who you are, then that is a plus - you don't have to work at it. If you find that he has a girlfriend, then be friendly to her too - not in a fake way, but in a nice way. She may turn out to be one of your best friends in the future, and if it doesn't work out with this guy, you could possibly meet other boys through her.

Hey, this was really helpful. But I'm still a little timid when it comes to the guy I like... but I'll try to follow these easy steps and I'll see if it works.

there`s this guy i really like and am atrracted 2... he is one of those people who are like magnets, everybody loves him. i dnt stand a chance- he`s a typical player. he knows that i like him and im like flour in his hand... i want him so badly- i dont know how 2 get him 2 want me

How about just say hi! It is a start!

I read all the feedbacks but, the point is, I don't know him. He knows that I like him but sometimes he avoids me. Sometimes he wants to see me. There was once, he asked my friend to bring me to his table. Just because he wanted to see me. But the next day, he tried to avoid me. I'm really confused. I don't even know him personally. And its hard to talk to him because our recess time are different. 2nd, he's really famous throughout the school, so many girls like him too. I think I've been played around. Please help me...

Well, I'm just 14 but I did it! The best thing to do is be yourself! I guess if you are really interested in him and you really want him so badly, you have to discover his interest in food, sports, styles, movies, and other stuff and you can apply these things to yourself so that you can easily fit in with him cause you both have the same personality. Most guys loves girls with a unique personality and mysterious ones. So if you think you're unique then it would be best just to be yourself. :)

I hope I helped.

Good luck.

Hazel