DogsPets

Old Moley (Dog)

Old Moley is very old and I don't have a clue about his breed. Old Moley is a rescued dog that found me. While I have never had a dog in my life, I have 2 cats. He is a joy and, while he isn't even close to be in the running for best looking dog, he is a most loyal and loving companion.

He is enjoying being spoiled as much as I love spoiling him. He loves his rubber chicken, wish I had listened to the squeker before I gave it to him. Fetch and tug of war are his favourite games. He seems to love just being with me, whatever I am doing.

By Christine

Anonymous

Oh my! What a sweet story! Bless you and Old Moley and a Thumbs up!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

God bless you for rescuing Old Moley and God bless Old Moley for being such a joy to you.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Moley looks to have some rat terrier in her. I have a rat terrier and the two look a lot alike. Post more photos if you can, she is so cute.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank you all for your kind words. Old Moley was a joy and I am glad he was able to enjoy the last months of his life.

He is missed, and the rubber chicken, well it has lots of squeak left in it!

Reply Like this photo? Yes