Barter Your Services And Skills

Many of the things I have (or have had) in my adult life I have traded my skills in exchange for. I have cleaned in trade for (to name a few): my sectional couch, queen size box springs and mattress, bedding, outfits, and many odds and ends. People need things done, and if you are willing to do the work, they will gladly trade.

The best deal I have to say I've made is that I clean my local church in exchange for my apartment, which they had rented before. It sure is good to know that on the 1st of the month I'm not worried about a rent payment and if the good Lord lets my health hold up, I will continue as long as I can. Where there's a will theres a way!