Firehouse Birthday Party

Our local firehouse will allow you to use their public utility room if not already reserved free. You can purchase very reasonably red party accessories. Often, they will give you plastic firefighter's hats, or you can purchase them in bulk cheaply. They will even allow the children to tour the firehouse, talk to them about fire safety and if available, play in the model house used to teach about fire safety.

By JACQUELINE from South Carolina

Now that's a community that has it's head on straight! I wish more communities would be proactive when it comes to teaching young people about service jobs.

Little "heros" dream about growing up to be big heros. Thumbs up for SC.
GG Vi

Now, that sounds like a perfect birthday party! I need to mention this to both my daughter and my daughter-in-law.

Our fire station rents a room to a 'stop smoking' group. I can just see them turning the hose pipe on anyone who lights up. :)

Marg from England.

My two year old's birthday is today, Boxing Day. We are putting party off until weekend, because most everything is closed Boxing Day in our city. Anyways, our community puts out a calendar - with all kinds of free programming for families over the Christmas holidays. One of which is a tour and lesson in fire safety at our local firehall. This is gonna be the best and most inexpensive party to date. Will post on Sunday as to how it turned out :)

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayOctober 24, 2011
🌻
😎
📓
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf59903842.tip.html