Removing Dye Transfer From Jeans to a Leather Purse

How do you remove blue jean dye off of an white leather purse?

By gale from CA

Answer this Question

The dye from my jeans has rubbed off onto my new white leather bag. What can I use to get this out?

I have a B Makowski beige purse. Blue dye from my jeans rubbed off onto it. How do I get it off? The leather is very soft and the bottom of the purse is metallic leather. Please help.

I wore a new pair of jeans and the denim dye transferred to my metallic leather coach handbag. How can I clean it?

I just wanted to know how can I clean my Coach bag, that's made from fabric? I wear dark jeans and the the lint from the jeans stained the lower part of my bag by rubbing against it, I guess.

Home and Garden Cleaning LeatherJune 30, 2017
🌻
🐛
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf61102926.tip.html