Cross StitchNeedlework

Plastic Canvas Play Food Patterns

I have a niece who is almost 2 and likes pretending. Does anybody have some play food patterns in plastic canvas or a web site I could go to?

By joann berg

If you buy the PC circles, you can make fruit slices by cutting a circle in half, (cut off the nubs) and stitching with orange, yellow (lemon), green (lime), red, white and green,and black for seeds (watermelon) offwhite and red (apple) Also cut out the "center" at the top of the half to look like a bite out. You can stitch in long stitches or make about 5 rows of short stitches so little fingers won't pull. Also for other fruits and veggies,just cut out a flat version of it and stitch. Sorry I don't have pics but I have done the slices many years ago and don't have any more.