DustingCleaning

Using Dentures for Dish Detergent

This may seem outrageous, but I have had success. With baked on casserole pans, fill your sink with hot water. Make sure your baking dish is submerged and drop in some denture cleansers. They are safe for food pans and they will even pull some stains off the surfaces.

I have had some friends in Japan put denture cleansers in their toilet tank to help with the cleaning.

By Tim from Science Hill

I also use denture tablets to clean jewelry. They work well also for cleaning electric toothbrushes.

By MurphTheJo (Guest Post)

Wonder if you can use them in the dishwasher in a pinch? Will have to give it a try.

They work really well on coffee pots and coffee mugs. I fill them up with warm water and drop in 1 tablet for a mug and 2 for a coffee pot. Let them sit and they wipe clean without any scrubbing.

I've tried the denture tablets in toilet cleaning. I didn't like it. I've gone back to regular cleanser for cleaning the toilet.