Put Plastic On Top of the Refrigerator

I admit cleaning the fridge is not high on my list but after I'm done cleaning the outside, I take strips of plastic wrap and place it on top of the fridge. Voila! Next time? Just replace.

By Keeper from NC

What a great idea!!! Thanks.
judy

Yrs ago I bought A microwave,
Took it outta the box with a piece of plastic on top of it,
Just never got around to taking it off for some reason.
about a yr later I took notice how the top was still snow white, yet the rest had faded to a dirty ole yellow color,
Was just like new, So every since then I cover the Tops of everything possible with Plastic, It does more then just save Dusting, I bought a new washing machine 3 yrs ago,
you know that plastic like stuff that covers the front, "says to pull it off" I never, Some has peeled away on its own, But where the plastic still is, its just like new and dirt don't stick to it,

I use these Desktop Intercomes throught my house, Shop Barn and the kids Playhouse, Encase each one in a Zip lock freezer bag, I had one go bad a yr later and took it back for replacement and the women said " Why its Still brand New, you must not have used it,
The bag kept it Snow white, I had one that had the plastic taken off for some reason, It was a dirty old yellow color, yet it was the same age as the snow white ones in the plastic zip bags!

Home and Garden Cleaning KitchenFebruary 11, 2008
🌻
🐛
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf65105972.tip.html