Slogan Ideas for a Cleaning Business

Category Business
A catchy phrase to explain your service, and a easy to remember name can help you attract customers. This guide contains slogan ideas for a cleaning business.

Some business owners like to have a slogan to help advertise their business and its goals or focus. This is a guide about slogan ideas for a commercial cleaning business.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I am starting my cleaning company named MaJeSte Cleaning Services. Does anyone have any catchy slogan ideas?

Answers

Best Answer

You do not say if this is house cleaning or business cleaning company but most answers will apply towards house cleaning.

• MaJeSte does fine cleaning.
  • MaJeSte  a quality cleaning service.
  • MaJeSte  reliable, affordable cleaning.
  • MaJeSte makes dirt disappear.
  • MaJeSte services give you free time

It is usually a good idea to make a list of all suggestions and then pick and match words that suit you, your business and your area.

Good luck with your new business.

I am starting a clean business called Krystal Klear Cleaning LLC, and I need a good catch phrase. Do you have any ideas?

Answers

The choice is clear-Krystal Klear!

Krystal Klear, you will know we been here!

Your business named Krystal Klear is very catchy! That's a nice choice!

Something along the lines of.. Fear no mess, Krystal Klear Cleaning is here for the job!

I'm having a hard time coming up with a "catchy" slogan for my business. The name of my business is J&L Janitorial Services LLC. Please help!

I'm starting a cleaning business and need a good slogan. Any ideals? My business name is, Whatta Relief Deep Kleen Cleaning Service.

Answers

We wipe clean your stress as well as your home.

There's an old commercial from back in the day (possibly alka seltzer) that says "pop pop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is" and it might be fun to play around with that idea, such as

clean sweep home biz, oh whatta relief it is!

or

clean sweep wash cleanse oh whatta relief it is!

I like "The Maid Brigade"...

Whatta Relief makes coming home fun

"Our reputation is spotless."
"We don't cut corners, we clean them."

"Because you have better things to do."
"Life's busy. We can help."

We clean the foot tracks so you can relax

It looks like you're off to a great start with that business name. A good slogan is an easy way to catch the eye of future customers. Good luck!

I want to call my cleaning company, A Mother's Touch Cleaning Services.
I need a funny slogan.

I have a commercial/residential cleaning business, Queen B's Cleaning. I would like slogan ideas. Thanks!

Answers

I can't think of a catchy one but something dealing with bee's would be a nice slogan!

At Queen B's Cleaning - We buzz right in & out leaving your home clean as can be!

B smart-choose Queen B to clean your home.

Let the busy bees clean while you relax !

"It's what we do, Honey" :D

"See what all the buzz is about!"

This one is from my bestie:

Cleaning your hives since 2005!

But, um, that's only if that's true. ;)

I am a college student starting a residential and commercial cleaning service. I need help coming up with a business name and slogan. I had thought about something along the lines of "Southern Clean" (something about)the south's reputation for homemaking. But I am open to crazy, funny, and/or completely different ideas.

By lauren Barbaree from Auburn, AL

Answers

How about "Clean as a Whistle?"

Southern Comfort. We make your home comfortable and clean.

Not sure if it's trademark infringement, but your state's slogan is Sweet Home Alabama. Maybe you could work that in somehow.

White Glove Cleaners?

Get a clean house, call Lauren Good luck.

l, too, am from the South, so here goes:
1) Just-a-Dustin'
2) Company Clean...you just bake the cake
3) Gone With the Window Cleaners...don't think about cleaning today or tomorrow.
4) Southern Pride Home Care(I like this one, myself)
Let us know what you choose!

I just started a new cleaning business. The name of my cleaning business is, Ready to Clean! I would like to know which headline can go with that name.
Help please!

My cleaning company's name is Sunshine Elite Cleaning. This is a housekeeping business. I need least 5 or more ideas. One was - "We'll guarantee our shine or we do it again!"

Please suggest a cool slogan for the a cleaning company I just registered as Best Dynamic Services.

I'm starting a cleaning business that goes by the name, Spotless Cleaning. I need a good slogan for my company.

Answers

Providing you with a spotless shine!

or Spots and Dirt Flee in Terror!

or Making Every Surface Gleam!

I want to begin a maid's service. Right now I'm focusing on individual homes, but would like to branch out more, eventually. I'm stuck on a couple titles. I like:
1. Gleam and Glisten
2. Twinkle Time
3. Hygiene Machine

I also need a catchy slogan that will catch the eye!

I am starting a cleaning business. I was going to call it A Mother's Touch Cleaning Service, but I'm not certain I really dig it. I need name ideas and slogan ideas as well and of course a logo. I thought about a blackened silhouette of a cleaning lady, kind of sexy, but classy too, maybe vacuuming? And some kids (also blacked out) playing under her feet and next to her, (a baby boy and a toddler girl) examples below. These are pics I found on line and altered/added to/edited myself.

My business name is A&V Fairy Cleaning Service. Can you guys help with ideas for my slogan? Thank you.

I want a slogan for my cleaning company. The name of the company is SpotonGlobal cleaning Services Ltd.

I need a slogan for my residential and commercial cleaning business. My company name is GreeneAsh.

I need a slogan for my cleaning company can you help? The name is Miracle Cleaning Services.

I need a slogan or catch phrase for a new residential cleaning service. The name is Angel's Touch Cleaning Service. Any ideas? We are racking our brains and can't think of anything.

I started a residential and commercial cleaning business. My business name is N3 Cleaning Services. I am looking for catchy slogan for my web page. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm having trouble coming up with a new cleaning service slogan. If anyone could help please. The business name is, Helping Hand for Seniors.

Answers

We help you enjoy your golden years.

Relax while we clean for you! It could be universal for not only seniors.

How about,b"If you need a hand, we're here to help"?

I have a cleaning and light maintenance business called Spot on Johnny's. What will be a good slogan for my business? Also a good pitch.

My new business is Quinny's Quintessential Cleaning. Any thoughts?

My business name is Kickin it Clean. I am looking for a cool slogan.

Answers

The name of your company says it all!

How about "Boot that dirt to the curb"?? Hope that helps.

I'm placing an ad for cleaning services. I need ideas for simple witty slogans for both residential and commercial. I already have our name, Partners in Grime.

My company name is Hanna's Southern Angels Cleaning Service. I would like a suggestion on a slogan and logo please.

I am starting up a residential cleaning business and I am having a hard time figuring out a name and a slogan for the business.

By Lolly

Answers

I found a van in Ill recently that had "The Maid Brigade" on it. It sounded so catchy, I keep thinking of it when someone asks. Hope that helps. PBP

How about Have "Time to Lolly Gag while we clean your home" or "Time to Lolly Gag home cleaning services" It's something that has your name in it and is unique...

I need a catchy slogan for my house cleaning business. It needs to be something referring to upscale homes, as this will be the home that I will be working for. Do you have any ideas for a catchy slogan or for a logo as well? Thank you for your time and suggestions.

By mj

Answers

Classy Cleansing Service
Majestic Household Care
Majestic Domestic Services
are just a few ideas off the top of my head...
Whatever you choose make sure to do a Google search making sure the name isn't already used.
Not sure about in the US or other countries but here in Canada if we have a small business venture and use our name as the company name we don't have to register for a business #, etc... and earning of less than $30,000 a year don't have to collect taxes either.

Your Beautiful Home Cleaning Service
Castle Cleaners
Castle Cleaning
Four Star Cleaning
Touch of Gold Cleaning

I am wanting to start my own cleaning business, commercial and residential. I am stuck on trying to find a name and slogan that is catchy, unique, and outgoing. I will be doing all types of cleaning.

I am looking for slogan ideas that have to do with suds in the bucket, for a cleaning service.

Answers

Anonymous

It takes more than suds in a bucket to be this clean!

What would be a good catch-phrase or slogan for my business card for my business named "Clean Spotless? The cleaning service is for residential and office services. Unfortunately, the more popular names are taken and too much time has been spent searching for names.

Answers

Why not keep it simple and use your name? Sis Thomas Cleaning Services for Home and Office. When you meet clients, they'll be impressed to shake the hand of the owner.

My best friend and I would like to start a cleaning company. We are an experienced cleaners and my friend is currently working as executive housekeeper in the hotel. Both of us have an eye for details in cleaning, and are professional and reliable. We clean places like our own home so you can guarantee that it is cleaned to perfection.

Please help us to create a catchy name and slogan for our business.

Many thanks.

I am opening a cleaning company and need an idea for a slogan on my business card.
Please help.
Thank you.

Answers

Here's a few:
We keep your company clean!
No more Messy Business!
We keep Clean Company!
We keep your Company looking professional!
We Care for your Company!

I recently started a residential and commercial cleaning company that I named, Maid2Perfection, but I am really stuck on coming up with a slogan to use on my marketing materials. Any ideas?

By Michele

My husband and I are starting a cleaning business. The name is "Unity Cleaning Services" and we are having a tough time coming up with a slogan.

By Tameka G.

We are starting a cleaning business, hopefully mostly focusing on new builds. It may include other properties (rentals?) We can also do some repairs. How do we name it so that we don't restrict ourselves to cleaning? And a slogan would be great!

By Linda M

I work in a dry cleaners and want to write a memo for the clothes that haven't clean totally, and they can't be cleaned more. Do you have any ideas for a slogan for this problem? I'd like something tricky, like "Oops! almost clean, but...!". Thanks a lot!

By Marita Candy V.

Load More