Keeping Funnels Handy

I keep a funnel under the bathroom sink and in the laundry room for filling small bottles from large ones. Funnels can be found for 3 for a $1. Having them handy saves the time of looking for a funnel and then putting it away.

By Linda

By Cheryl from Missouri (Guest Post)

Keep extra funnels in the hubby's toolbox or the garage if you want to keep the house funnels clean and handy. My husband borrowed my funnel for chainsaw oil, etc. I gave him that one and bought myself a new one.

Yes this is so very useful,I have one for the Laundry,Bathroon,even the kitches,as helps when pouring,making cordial etc:-so as to not spill,waste & make a mess in the kitchen as well. I do this as my hands are not steady enough in pouring the simplest of things,nor strong enough to handle even the weight of a bottle of milk or cordial etc:- Makes life so much easier hey :)