Decreasing Stitches on a Knifty Knitter

I need instructions for how to do the following decrease on a Knifty Knitter; s1, k1, psso (pass slip stitch over). Is there anyone that knows how or where to find the instructions?

By Marge

I am looking for a video that shows how to decrease stitches on the Knifty Knitter.

By marlene from Las Vegas, NV

Answers:

Decreasing Stitches on a Knifty Knitter

Go to www.youtube.com, and type in "knifty knitter" in the search box. There are a lot of videos showing various ways to use your knifty knitter. (10/13/2009)

By Patricia Eldridge

How do I do decrease stitches on the knifty knitter? The Instructions: Round 21 (Decrease Round): Transfer loop from every other peg onto the next peg; knit round. Cut A, leaving a 24 in. [61 cm] tail. Round 22 (Bind Off): *Wrap next peg with loop on it, knit it and pull tail through; repeat from * around. FINISHING: Pull tail tightly to secure. Weave in ends. Won't this leave gaps in the hat I'm making? Plus I'm not sure what they mean. Anyone know where to get better instructions on this or a video maybe?

Rinksgal from OH

Answers:

Decreasing Stitches on a Knifty Knitter

Try here: bevscountrycottage.com (03/05/2007)

By Marna

Decreasing Stitches on a Knifty Knitter

I belong to a Knifty Knitter group. I am not very good at it, but I'm working on it. To find the answer you seek go to purlingsprite.com Any way there are videos to help you out. They sure helped me. (03/05/2007)

By pat

Decreasing Stitches on a Knifty Knitter

What it's trying to do is eliminate half of the loops. When you get to Round 22 you are pulling the hat gradually tighter so that when you're done, the hat will be closed tightly at the top.

Does that make sense? It sounds like you have a kind of convoluted instructions, but you are just eliminating some of the loops and gathering at the top. (03/06/2007)

By Concetta