Board GamesGames

Moe the Monkey Board Game

While cleaning out the attic, I found a board game from the 70's called "Moe the Monkey," produced by Romper Room. Does anyone have the rules for the game or know of a web site that might have directions for nostalgic games? Thank you.

Kasbal

By Kim Ch (Guest Post)

eBay!

By Denise (Guest Post)

I had the game when I was younger and I loved the game. The object of the game was to get rid of your marbles "peanuts" As you go around the board you had to either put marbles in the monkey's mouth or open on of his hands and he'd give you more peanuts. I am interested in this game we don't have it anymore. Let me know if your interested in selling your game. My e-mail is dab237 AT aol.com