Student Uses for WD-40
I truly trust in WD-40. Here's some good examples of what students can use it for.
- Remove leftover adhesive from new binders, backpacks and other accessories
- Lubricate chains on bicycles
- Clean and shine lockers
- Penetrate stuck bolts on skateboard trucks
- Help remove gum from hallways and classroom floors
- Stop squeaks on and lubricate folding parts of scooters
By Lisa T.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.