Ideas for a Corn Festival Float?

I am looking for ideas for a float that will appear in our Corn Festival parade. This year's theme is "Hats off to Historic Grundy County". I live in a small town, originally settled by Indians. It grew as a result of the Illinois and Michigan Canal. We are a Real Estate Office, but it does not need to be related.

By Lynn Walters from Morris, IL

I have tried and tried to upload a picture I took in Korea at a fall festival without success. The Koreans took a metal framework and made an archway of corn using the husks to attach the corn to the arch. You could then hang a banner across your archway - or something else indicating shelter or a home. Have fun.

Holidays and Parties Parties Outdoor Parade FloatJuly 6, 2009
😷
🌻
🐛
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf70898413.tip.html