WallsCleaning

Use Rag Wrapped Squeegee to Clean Walls

When washing walls, wrap a rag that has been dipped in your choice of the cleaning product and water then rung out around a squeegee. It is a very efficient way to clean walls.

Source: This a tip I learned many years ago when I was working as the head housekeeper at a motel.

By Pen from Orofino, ID

That should be "wrung" out; "rung" is for bells. You "wring" out cloth, and "ring" bells; the cloth was "wrung", a bell was "rung". Good cleaning tip!

Pixie, whatever way it is spelled, it is a good tip & you got the message anyway. No spelling contest here, just tips.

Gee I thought it was nice comment and I appreciated the context Pixie provided for us. Pixie didn't sound as if it was a spelling contest or browbeat the tipster, but on the contrary the comment in return wasn't helpful!

The more comments the better let's not discourage each other.