Pet Hair Broom Reviews

Rubber bristle brooms with a squeegee are excellent for use on carpets and hard surfaces to clean up pet hair. They can be used for general sweeping as well. This guide contains a pet hair broom review.

The link below is like the one I purchased 7 years ago and I am about to purchase another one. It is the best broom I have ever used and has outlasted two vacuum cleaners. I use it before I vacuum, because it gets most of the dirt, paper, dog hair, etc. that gets tracked in on the living room carpet. I simply know that my vacuum will not do as good a job alone. You can use it to sweep up normally as you would any broom.

With all the kids tracking stuff in and the three dogs tearing up paper and bringing in stuff from outside to play with, I am always sweeping and I will never go back to a straw broom again because of the fact that this rubber bristle broom or others like it, pull up dirt with static electricity. I also damp mop the carpet with an ordinary mop. I read that on here too.

However, my tip is this: You can use the Pet Hair Eliminator Broom in the car - I never thought about that! I am so happy with this broom. There are similar products out there and as long as they have a sturdy handle, a squeegee, and they are all rubber, they will do the same. You should see how good this works.

Just wanted to sing the praises for the rubber broom/squeegee, since no other cleaning tool in the house does near as much, and you can use it to dry the floor in the kitchen with immediately after mopping so no one trips.

Note: While the exact product is not sold anymore, similar brooms can be found on Amazon:

Gonna hunt me one down and give it a try; thanks for the tip!

I bought one at WalMart for $3.78 with a short handle! With 9 pups, it comes in handy for their beds and couch. I groom them all myself, so 8-9 months of the year, they have a 'short' do.

They are all Shih Tzus and were unwanted. I also make their beds after seeing what was in an expensive one I'd bought!

Thanks for the tip. I have a brush that is similar that I use on cushions, coats and such. Works wonderfully, and a lot cheaper than the sticky rollers or tape.