How Do I Remove Mildew From Wood Paneling?

What can I use to remove mildew from a corner of the bedroom wall. It is on the wood. I just don't want to have to remove the entire wood panel covering in my RV. If I do what can I use to replace the wood panel? Something not too expensive please.

Thanks.

By marsha from Chicago, IL

First check to see if there is a reason for mildew like a broken pipe, leaky roof. Here is a great site for natural cleaning tips, and healthy living, plus ways to help the environment. www.Care2.Com/greenliving/ I have used tree tea oil for mildew on furniture, and even paintings. Tea tree oil can be found at health food stores. A few drops in a spray bottle mixed with water. Spray on and wipe dry with a clean cloth. This can be toxic to pets so keep them away while spraying, and avoid food and water dishes. Sorry i can't remember the exact amt. But you can find the recipe on this site. Good luck to you.

Anonymous

How do I remove mildew from wood?

Home and Garden Cleaning MoldJuly 31, 2010
🎄
🎉