Delete Spam Emails In Batches

To quickly get rid of a lot of the spam in your email box, just do this. As you check your new mail, go down the list and check the little box next to the spam mail as you go down the list. When done, hit 'delete' or 'spam' at the bottom of the page to remove all the spam emails at once. It only takes a minute of two, and you'd be surprised how much junk mail you get rid of this way.

By lara from Portland, OR

Better yet, make a folder that spam goes to automatically and then delete all that contents. Go to message rules at the top of your email page to do this. Removes it, you can glance at it to see if anything needs pulled before deleting. Also, your ISP does this as well (minimal cost) and sends it to a file for the same purpose. For the $1.50 a month, I let my ISP do it, they send me notice daily, I look to see what was a message under spam guise, and move it out. Whole thing take 1-2 minutes tops to weed 100 or more emails out.

Computers Internet TipsJune 25, 2010
📓
🌻
🐛